|"Shiiki presents Argerich's Haus" holds concerts where adults think together of how we can create a better musical and social environment for children and where both children and parents can grow through music. We would be grateful if you could contribute to salon seats in order to support our activities to invite more children to these concerts.
|Argerich Arts Foundation
|"The Future Project for Children" Application Guideline for the Contribution toward Salon Seats
"Shiiki presents Argerich's Haus" has been built to praise the art and contributions to society of Ms. Martha Argerich, the world best pianist who serves as General Director of MUSIC FESTIVAL Argerich's Meeting Point in Beppu.
Based on the 20-year history of the Music Festival, we will use the Haus to contribute to society by serving as a palace of classical music, a common asset of human beings, sending out quality art and culture with Ms. Argerich, and eventually handing over this world's only Haus to coming generations.
The Haus will also promote concerts for children and their parents under one of the objectives of our Foundation, "Fostering", to think of how we can create a better musical and social environment for children around the world together with their guardians, and offer opportunities for both children and parents to grow.
We hope these concerts will help children and adults to become aware of intangible value, develop senses they possess by nature and nurture their hearts. To realize this, we will strive for stable management and operations of the Haus. We sincerely ask for your understanding and support toward creating "seats for children's future."
||Operational Policies of "Shiiki presents Argerich's Haus"
Argerich Arts Foundation will implement concerts and projects at "Shiiki presents Argerich's Haus" based on the following five operational policies in order to honor the achievements of the Beppu Argerich Music Festival and Martha Argerich and hand over her spirit to coming generations through carrying out various activities at the Haus.
1) Honoring the achievements of Martha Argerich
2) Sending out music and culture
3) Developing salon culture in the community
4) Fostering young musicians
5) Cooperating with educational and welfare fields
||Purpose of contributions
1) Contributions toward salon seats will be used to promote the fifth policy above: "Cooperating with educational and welfare fields." Specifically, your contributions toward salon seats will be used to invite children and their parents to concerts held in the Haus.
2) Contributions toward salon seats will be used to enable the stable operations of the Haus with the purpose of handing over the Haus to coming generations.
||Amount and benefit of the contribution
1) The amount of contribution toward a salon seat will be 50,000 yen per person and 200,000 yen per corporation. The contribution from the second year on will be 30,000 yen per person and 100,000 per corporation each year.
2) A nameplate engraved the contributor's name will be put within the Haus. (Excluding contributors who wish to remain anonymous)
||How to apply
Please fill in the "Contribution Application Form 1 for Individual or for Corporation" and the "Contribution Application Form 2," and send them to the following address.
Argerich Arts Foundation
Noguchibaru 3030-1, Beppu-shi, Oita-ken, 874-0903 Japan
TEL: +81-977-27-2299 FAX: +81-977-27-2301 e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Please remit your contribution to the following bank account.
Also please note that you are responsible for paying remittance charges.
Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation Oita Branch
Account No. : Ordinary savings account 1304099
Name of the account : Argerich Arts Foundation
Argerich Arts Foundation is certified as a public interest incorporated foundation.
Special tax treatment will be applied to contributions to our Foundation.