- February 7, 2017
- Press conference for the 19th MUSIC FESTIVAL Argerich's Meeting Point in Beppu was held at the Oita Prefectural Government building.
To see the schedule for the 19th MUSIC FESTIVAL, click here - Programs
To get tickets of the 19th MUSIC FESTIVAL, click here - Ticket Information
- January 1, 2017
- A Happy New Year!
We sincerely appreciate your support during the last year, and look forward to your continuous support in the coming year.
We wish you good health and happiness.
January 1, 2017
From all the staff members of Argerich Arts Foundation
September 8, 2016
- We will hold film concerts of the MUSIC FESTIVAL Argerich's Meeting Point in Beppu at the salon of Shiiki presents Argerich's Haus every Sunday staring October 2, 2016.
For details, - click here-
- May 26, 2016
- We are thankful to announce that the 18th MUSIC FESTIVAL Argerich's Meeting Point in Beppu ended successfully. We would like to extend our sincere gratitude to the people who attended the concerts and those who involved to make the festival possible.
We would appreciate your continued support and cooperation to the Beppu Argerich Music Festival and the activities of Argerich Arts Foundation.
April 22, 2016
- The Venue for the Opening Concert Changed Due to the effects of the recent earthquakes in Kumamoto and Oita, the venue for the Opening Concert by Young Musicians of Oita Prefecture for the 18th MUSIC FESTIVAL Argerich's Meeting Point in Beppu to be held on May 1 (Sun.) has been changed from the International Conference Room (3rd floor) to the Convention Hall (1st floor) at B-Con Plaza.
February 3, 2016
- The outline of the 18th MUSIC FESTIVAL Argerich's Meeting Point in Beppu was announced at the Oita Prefectural Office.
For the schedule of the 18th Music Festival, click - Program
For ticket information of the 18th Music Festival, click - Ticket Information
For Shiiki presents Argerich's Haus LINEUP 2016, click - here
June 14, 2016
- We collected donations for Kumamoto and Oita Prefectures earthquakes at the concert venues of the 18th MUSIC FESTIVAL Argerich's Meeting Point in Beppu. We deeply appreciate it that many attendants donated. A total of 109,423 yen were donated to Oita Prefecture Social Welfare Association on June 14, 2016. We wish for the earliest possible recovery and restoration of the areas affected and we would like to extend our sincere gratitude to the people who kindly made donations.
June 5, 2016
- A concert to celebrate Ms. Argerich's 75th birthday was held with Staatskapelle Berlin with the direction of Daniel Barenboim at Berliner Philharmonie Palace Grand Hall. She received a big hand and Mr. Barenboim gave her a bunch of flowers. The orchestra members and the audience together sang Happy Birthday to her, making the concert very exciting. Ms. Argerich will give a concert with the West-Eastern Divan Orchestra in Berlin again in August.